How can I refill and save on packaging while saving $?
Currently we offer refills on the 60g deodorant range to help save packaging and to reuse the large tins.
Following the below instructions helps us give you a 10% discount by saving us time.
IMPORTANT CLEANING NOTES
- Please always wipe out your tin when empty so there is no visible deodorant inside or outside the tin.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe.
- Do not wash with water as the tin will eventually rust with too much moisture.
- We sterilise the tin when it comes to us.
MARKET PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Wipe tin well as mentioned.
- Write your first name and mobile number on the back of the tin with permanent marker (or leave note in the tin with these details).
- Drop tin to anyone of our stalls at the markets we attend. Check out our Markets page for dates.
- Pay for refill which is 10% off the normal price.
- You might need another deodorant while you are waiting for the refill.
- We then refill your tin when we make our next batch of deodorant.
- We then text you when it is ready to pick up from any of our markets.
- Come and pick up deodorant from any market and say 'HI' to us.
POSTAGE REFILL INSTRUCTIONS
- Wipe tin/s well as mentioned.
- Send tin/s to: ELIA balms & blends, PO box 1293, Bibra Lake PO, WA, 6163.
- Please include return address and email address for invoicing.
- We will then invoice you the amount owed to refill the tins. This includes 10% off the normal retails price and the postage fee back to you.
- The quicker you pay your invoice, the quicker we can refill your tins.
- We then refill your tin/s when we make our next batch of deodorant.
- We will then send your full tins back to you in the same postage package you sent to save more packaging.
You and the earth will be winning!